1. Can spider veins be removed at one time?
You can see the spider veins are removed immediately after treatment. According to the distribution area of
the spider veins, operator can appropriate repeated treatments for quick recovery.
2. After treatment, is there trauma? Will it leave a scar?
No, there is almost no trauma. The dot is thinner than human hair and it will recover in three days or so. It
won’t leave scar or even any marks after treatment.
3. How long it will be maintained after treatment? Will it recur?
After treatment, it won't recur, and there is no rebound phenomenon in the rest of life.
4. After treatment, what needs to be paid attention?
Spicy food, sea food, smoking and drinking are taboos. Washing face, taking bath and applying cosmetics
are not allowed within 3 days.
It is better to use special repairing liquid provided by the company.
5. Can any blood steaks be treated?
Yes. Spider veins, linear or silk veins, genetic and acquired redness; flat or bump cherry vascular tumors all
can be treated by this equipment. No matter how deep, the position is where and in what condition of your
red blood veins, our equipment can remove it.
6. Does it painful while treating? Will it be swollen?
You can hardly feel the pain. A slight redness will occur, but it will disappear very soon. Therefore, it won’t
have any effects on your life and work at all.
7. How long does one treatment take?
Treatment time depends on the area of red blood veins. Generally it takes 5-15 minutes.
8. What is the best season for treating?
Treatment of red blood veins has nothing to do with the seasons; you can treat at any seasons.